Certified PRINCE2 trainer
Lean Six Sigma professional & strategic consultant (in BSC & EFQM techniques) combined with many years of experience leading projects for clients in Biotech & Pharma. He is deeply involved in the PM community as an International Correspondent for PMWorldJournal – regularly speaking at PM conferences, actively contributing to publications and enthusiastically sharing his experience with the next generation of project managers! In 2013 he received the prestigious International Project Management Association (IPMA) Young Project Manager of the Year Award for outstanding leadership and project management excellence, and since then he has been part of the yearly Global IPMA Jury to select future winners.
Тема доповіді: Next Generation Project Managers – Tips for Early Career Success
The objective of the workshop is to explore success tips for breaking into the Project Management Profession including:
- Getting out of your comfort zone and be a volunteer Project Manager;
- Understanding the importance of emotional intelligence and Leadership;
- Getting certified and know the science of Project Management;
- Embracing change and the millennial mindset because millennials are about change;
- Understanding how Technology has become a game changer and using it to your advantage;
- Finding a mentor and build bridges between generations.