Agile coach&scrum master @ Backbase, Netherlands
Roland’s technical background in development and infrastructure spans a period of more than 20 years, but more relevant are the 9 years he is working as a scrum master and agile coach. He worked on numerous projects in various international companies, mainly in the banking industry.
All of the projects Roland contributed to, near/and offshoring was involved. Currently he is working as an independent consultant in the role of Agile coach for the CX-tribe of Backbase R&D (Amsterdam). Backbase has 3 near-shore teams in Kiev at Levi-9.
He has build up a reputation for a “non-compromise Agility” approach and likes scum, LeSS, playing guitar and cooking. Roland was very fortunate to work closely in projects with renowned Dutch agilists like Cesario Ramos and Adrie Dolman.
Тема доповіді: “Real life stories implementing LeSS (large scale scrum)”
Challenges I ran into and things that i tried to:
– Choose a scaling approach?
– Tackle the difference between Scrum and LeSS?
– Organise by customer value?
– Find a good product owner?
– Deal with management? I will share my experiences from my attempts to do LeSS at Powerhouse (energy), AbnAmro (banking), Backbase (fintech), Yuki (accounting)